THE LED MAGICIAN VERSION 2.0
Ideal for LED Costumes, LED Signage, Movie/Stage Props, Lightings for Cars/Bikes, RC Planes/Cars/Heli/Quadcopters/Multi-copters , Model Railroading, or Robotics Projects!
- Simplest way to add blinking / chasing / fading effects to your LED lightings!
- 12 output channels!
- Input Voltage = Output Voltage
- Outputs of up to 500mA per channel!
- No Programming or any software required!
- 32 Pre-programmed sequences, including blinking, chasing, fading effects & more!
- Includes a sequence that cycles through all 32 sequences!
- 8 variable speeds!
- Control via 4 buttons on-board the module!
- Options to wire-out the controls, or control using a micro-controller! (eg. Arduino etc.)
- Accepts a wide range of voltages ranging from 4.5v to 28v!
- Low power consumption!
- Indicator LEDs on-board shows a preview of the current sequence!
- Small footprint ideal for LED costumes, LED Signages, Auto, RC or Robotic Projects!
- 100% Surface-Mount Components
- “Remembers” your last setting even after power-off via non-volatile EEPROM chip
- Selectable input/output voltage range
- Dedicated output ports with common anode (Positive +)
- Application expands beyond LEDs, use it to control motors, switches, relays etc.
- Use it to drive relays for higher currents!
Model no.: LED Magician Version 2
Weight: 9g (0.32oz)
Size (Dimension): 65mm(Length) x 40mm(Width) x 6mm(Max. Height)
Working Voltage: DC 4.5V (max 4.5 v) OR 8- 28V (Min. 3V, Max. 30V)
NOTE: 4.5v IS A STRICT LIMIT If you choose the 4.5v volt option. 4.6v or higher will blow the board.
If you want a higher voltage, choose the 8-28v option on the board. We CAN NOT accept any returns once board has been soldered.
Output Channels: 12 Channels
Output Voltage: </= Input Voltage
Output Current: Max 6A (500mA per channel)
Modes: 32 pre-programmed sequences, 8 variable speeds
Type: Common Anode
Controls: Via 4 x onboard push-buttons / TTL High/Low (via control output pins)
Power Consumption: Quiescent current – 6mA, With all indicator LEDs on -12mA
Working Temperature: -10 to 50°C
Indicator LEDs: 12 x BLUE SMD LED
LED Magician Manual: www.ledmagician.com
We are shipping the latest V2.0.1 wiht the following improvements:
1. Brighter LEDs (REALLY BRIGHT!)
3. Resistors added to each LED to prevent accidental burnouts
4. All pins now aligned to form two parallel rows at the edge of the board (Allow wires to protrude from a single direction when mounted )
5. Preview LEDs now spreads evenly across the board
6. Other minor circuit improvements
RETURN POLICY: All boards are tested at the factory. This is a DIY component, once you solder to the board, sorry we can not accept a return. If you have an issue or a questions we are reasonable people – and hope you are too. Email us and we can help you. Thank you.